DOUBLE-DECK NAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHT CXH-10B
Applied to ships with the length 50m or above 50m as lamp signal when night navigation.
- Products characteristic
- Adopt standard
- It is converuent to install and replace the bulb, there are automatic leakage holes at the bottom
- The shell is made of steel, the surface is painted the special mold-powder,has the feature of corrosion-resisting and shock resistance
- The lampshade adopts PC material,it has the feature of ultraviolet radiation resistance and non-discolouring
- Approved by CCS(China Classification Society),and ZY for China Fishery Inspection.
- Conform to THE INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS FOR PREVENTINGS COLLISION AT SEA, 1972 and GRADE ENIRY NORMS FOR STEEL SHIPS.
- Conform to the standard of marine electric signal light’s tecluucal condition GB/T3028-2012.
|Cable outside Diameter||Φ14-Φ16|
|Port Light||CXH2-10B||3 n.m||112.5°||Red||9.0Kg|
|masthead light||CXH3-10B||6n.m||225°||White||9.0 kg|
|stern light||CXH4-10B||3 n.m||135°||White/Yellow||9.0 Kg|
EPIRB (Tron 60S/GPS)0 out of 5
The 406 Emergency Position Indication Radio Beacon(EPIRB), Tron 60S/GPS, is the latest contribution to Jotron`s already comprehensive product range. Tron 60S/GPS small and compact handheld size will be a perfect supplement to meet the growing demand for smaller size EPIRB`s, both in Float-Free and as Manual versions.
Wind Sensors (Wind Observer)0 out of 5
Light & Smoke Signal (MOB)0 out of 5
SOLAS requires one of these markers to be mounted on each bridge wing attached to a 4kg lifebuoy. Mounted in its steel bracket on each bridge wing attached to a lifebuoy. Signal can be mounted up to 56m above sea level. (SOLAS only requires>30m). Produces dense orange smoke for 15 minutes and 2 LED lights burn at 2 candela for 2 hours minimum. Signals location of a man overboard by day or night.
Life jacket light0 out of 5
Barometer0 out of 5
Damper Sensor (Action air)0 out of 5
Hydrostatic Release Unit (HRU)0 out of 5
Hammar H20 is a hydrostatic release unit designed to be safe and reliable in all extreme conditions that you and your ship might meet on the oceans. Should the vessel sink, the Hammar H20, which is activated by increasing water pressure, will automatically release liferafts and EPIRBs.
Intercom (Alphacall MF)0 out of 5
Red Handflare0 out of 5
Unique, compact, telescopic handle allows easy extension for safe operation and saves space when stowed in liferafts.
SOLAS / USCG Approved Product
Excel Broadloom Carpet0 out of 5
Excel is a classic broadloom carpet: it has proven itself for many years as a strong and all-round flooring solution. The structured loop in a detailed lattice of ribs and blocks creates a tight, geometric look. Simultaneously, the bulky structure offers comfort and richness for a touch of the warm atmosphere